Sunday, October 30, 2011

Halloween Party 2011

I didn't want to pay a lot for a costume this year so I scrounged for things in my own closet. I slapped together a cat outfit with all black clothes, cat ears, a bow tie and a tail. Nothing special, but it worked.



My mom and I went to a party at a friend of a friend's house. My friend Jenny invited us.

My mom wore a Viking outfit that my sister wore a couple of years ago. She made for a gorgeous Viking.


I don't even remember this guys name. I call him Czajkowski because he got that word when we were playing Catch Phrase at my friend Jenny's birthday party and he was like "how the hell is anyone going to guess this?" We all laughed for quite a long time about it. Anyway, he and his girlfriend dressed as bumble bees (his idea). That's Peyton Manning on the right.


Muammar Gaddafi



My friend Jenny and her boyfriend Moe - They were the White House party crashers. Jenny sewed her entire dress and I think she did an excellent job. I had no idea she was such a Martha Stewart.


Jenny, my mom & I

Shiela (the Black Swan) - The host of the party


Thadius (protester)

I had plans to go to this party with my mom and I found out on Thursday that I had to do an early morning surgery on Sunday so I was thinking about not going to the party since I had to get up so early the next day. I am so glad that I changed my mind and that I went for a little while. It was a lot of fun and I forgot how much I like to get dressed up for Halloween.

1 comment:

tbsomeday said...

how fun!!!
what great costumes
and you look awesome for stuff out of your closet!