Thursday, September 1, 2011

The Kramer Boys

While back in Iowa I was very fortunate to have an abundance of kids to help me practice my photography skills. My friend Mechell brought her boys over to my hotel to go swimming in the pool and I was able to capture a few images of them before they jumped in. Mechell's boys are twins and they were the ring bearers in our wedding.


This is Tyler, he is the oldest...


...and this one is Austin





Here's the two of them together...





Here's Tyler and Austin at our wedding in 2008. The girl in the middle is Jayne, she was one of the two flower girls. I just noticed that Austin looks uncomfortable ha, ha. Maybe he had a crush on Jayne? The boys were excellent little ring bearers.

1 comment:

tbsomeday said...

great clear simple pics
very nice
they look so much like mechell!

love that wedding pic--how adorable!