Saturday, August 13, 2011

A New Pool!

This morning was a gorgeous August morning to be outside in Phoenix because it was over-cast and a not too hot. It even sprinkled a little bit, which was nice. It was the perfect day to test out Aiyana's new pool that she got for her birthday.




Grabbing some breakfast before we head outside to use the pool. This is where I caught Aiyana after closing the door to the fridge. Naughty girl... and look at her accomplice with that cheesy smile.


A bit out of order, but look at this girl! Clara usually hates the water. She LOVED the pool today, yay!!! She was telling me that she is "swimming" in the picture.



Here's Clara going in on her own...


As long as her big sister doesn't spray her with the hose.









This pool is awesome... It came with floating toys, a slide, a ring toss game and a water feature that sprays water out of the border of the pool. Aiyana uses it as a drinking fountain as seen below...


















The full effect...



Aiyana looks frustrated with the hose, ha, ha.



Love those chubby baby legs... and bum...










Thought I'd throw this one in the mix. My dad with the girls after the girls had their bath.




Here's a couple of videos...





Aiyana's showing her bossy/defiant side in this one... Now that I watch the video more closely, I don't think she pushed Clara after all. I feel bad now for accusing her of it :o(

2 comments:

tbsomeday said...

what a cool pool!!!

and great pictures!!

though it makes me feel cold--seeing the hose running the cold water into it, lol

your brother looks so much like your dad!

Amber said...

Dana and I were just talking about the water coming out of the hose and how it is so different in Phoenix. The water here is warm, warm, warm... Like bath water. I still hold my breath when the girls aim the hose at me, expecting a blast of cold water, but it's warm ;o). Very pleasant. I told the girls that they are spoiled and some day I will tell them how brutal the hose water was back in Iowa ha, ha.