Saturday, July 9, 2011

The San Diego Temple

While in San Diego we decided to visit one of Dana's favorite Temples. I've decided that you can't ever get a bad picture of a temple. They are all so beautiful.

















The Cummings Clan




Look at that devious smile. This girl would not stay out of the flowers.
















She was all over the place... Good thing there was a fence between the temple grounds and the freeway. It's hard to keep track of this girl.













That's Aiyana in the center of the grass, kind of to the left...





Dana & Clara on the grass...






We didn't do anything for the fourth of July so the girls wore their festive shirts the day before :o)


















He loves me... he loves me not... he loves me...








Picking up flower petals...



I'll leave you with this...

Sunset over the Pacific Ocean.



3 comments:

Torey said...

Be-u-ti-ful temple! I used to live on that same block. Saw it almost every day!

Jaclyn and Devan Swallom said...

beautiful girls!

tbsomeday said...

temple pics are so cool with the flowers in front

girls are adorable as always
and
LOVE that sunset!