Saturday, July 9, 2011

San Diego - Solana Beach - Part One

Instead of making plans to go to Lego Land or the San Diego Zoo or Sea World, we decided we would make this trip as relaxing as it could be with a one year old and a two year old... no plans... just the beach.

The day was over-cast, but that was fine by me because we didn't sweat in the direct sun light all day. It was a perfect day to be at the beach.




This is one of my favorite photos of the beach. These are the stairs that I was talking about in my other post. Yeah... there were definitely too many steps for the double stroller ;o)


Solana Beach











Wedgy ;o). Aiyana just saw this picture and she said "Mommy look what Aiyana doing... my butt". I just had to put this one on here.



Aiyana touching the water...



Not liking it at first. It was pretty cold.






Perhaps thinking about going back in?





Clara thought she wanted to go in the water too...


So Dana brought her out to try it...






Not so much...







Here's a video of Clara touching the sand for the first time. This was her first time seeing the ocean.




Here's a very blurry video of Clara touching the water for the first time. Remember, it was cold.




The way she is walking in this video cracks me up. Her arms are out like she just didn't want to touch anything and she looked so disgusted.




1 comment:

tbsomeday said...

lol
your girls crack me up with their texture thing
great pics as always
will have to pull up the videos at home!