Sunday, July 17, 2011

Jenny's 29th Birthday Party

I met this fabulous girl in Puerta Vallarta about 5 years ago and we've been friends ever since. Jenny came to Iowa to visit me a few times and then she came to Phoenix to visit after I moved. Now she lives here and, although my life has changed significantly since those single years, we still find time to re-connect once in a while. She is a great friend and such a wonderful person.


Here we are at Jenny's 29th birthday party. Jenny's boyfriend, Moe, threw a pool party for her at his house.



Say cheese!!!




Jenny & Moe (gotta love the knife in that photo)


Jenny, Moe & Moe's brother Axel.



Some of the party goers before we played a game of catch phrase.
It took me a while to learn how to use my voice instead of acting out the phrases like I am use to doing in charades ;o).

1 comment:

tbsomeday said...

how fun!
love the last pic :)