Sunday, July 24, 2011

How Does She Measure Up?

My mom did such a wonderful job of documenting things from my childhood. Recently she sent me my measurements from when I was 2 1/2 years old. I wanted to compare them to Aiyana's so here it is...




My Weight: 26 1/2 lbs... Aiyana 29 lbs




My Height: 36 1/2 inches... Aiyana 35 1/4 inches




Pretty close...

Unfortunately that's all I have for Aiyana's measurements, but my mom had my head circumference at 19 1/2 inches, chest 20, waist 18 1/2, hips 20 3/4 and thigh 11 3/4.




I also wanted to add two funny things that Aiyana says...



Your finger is your "ninger", according to Aiyana... it sounds way cute when she says it.



... and, not only are her breakfast bars called "b bars" now, but so are her barbies. Nana got the girls gifts the other day... just because. Aiyana got her first Barbie and Clara got a really cute summer outfit. Thank you mom!

3 comments:

Scattered Brain said...

She is such a doll

Jeri said...

Thanks, Amber! Check out my blog. I wrote about reading my diaries and all those things I saved for you kids.

tbsomeday said...

i love to go back and compare too!
it's fun to compare old pics as well

growing up so fast!