Sunday, June 12, 2011

Who Does She Look Like Anyway?

I absolutely love looking at comparison pictures when other people post them of themselves and their children. I did one a while ago with Aiyana and I, but it has been over a year since I've done any comparison photos. Now that the girls are getting older I can start to see features in them that resemble both Dana and I. It's so fun to watch them grow and see their appearances change as they become little ladies.

Everyone thinks that Aiyana looks like me and that Clara looks like Dana for the obvious reasons... Aiyana has my coloring and Clara has Dana's. Only a handful of people have come up to me and said that Clara looks so much like me. So let's take a look...


Now what do you think? Here's my take... Clara has Dana's coloring and his eyebrows, but everything else is me... her eye shape, her face shape, her smile and maybe even her nose (sorry Clara).

Now here's side-by-sides with Aiyana...




Crazy, isn't it? Aiyana got my coloring and eyebrows, but everything else is Dana... her eye shape, her face shape, her smile and her nose.

I keep saying that Dana and I need to have a third child to round it all out. Dark hair and blue eyes or blond hair and brown eyes. Who knows what we will get.

3 comments:

Zach said...

I definitely felt like Clara had a lot of you in her face but I didn't realize how much Aiyana looks like Dana. Crazy

Jeri said...

Wow, when you look at those pictures, Clara does look a lot like you! They both have a little of both of you.

brenda hatch said...

That is too funny! You're right, except for skin color, Clara looks like you and Aiyana looks like Dana!