Saturday, June 25, 2011

Father's Day Weekend in Page

Clara in my dad's work boots. My mom has a picture of me in my dad's work boots when I was about her age.


We celebrated Masani's birthday at the ball park in Page. It was a hot day and the girls didn't tolerate it well. We ended up leaving early so they could nap :o(.


Clara wanted to sit in daddy's chair...



Running around with the cousins...


Time for water...


Joecy, Kellen & Clara


The girls in their new hippo chairs...


Uncle Travis with Jade and Clara


Oldest and youngest of Lorin's clan, Jewel & Jade (they have three sisters in-between)
Aiyana putting change in her pocket...
Now pulling her pants up...
Travis, Jade & Aiyana

1 comment:

Jana said...

you have such a beautiful family Amber! Aiyana and Clara are growing up so fast.