Thursday, May 19, 2011

Mother's Day 2011

I got to spend Mother's Day with my Nana, my mom, my husband, my children and my siblings. How awesome is that? Here's Nana with Mason.


Sigh...





This is the only picture I have of the girls and I on Mother's Day and it was bad lighting ;o(


My brother, his wife and their son, Mason. Not a good place for pictures with the sunlight.




I distracted Aiyana from coloring so I could take a picture ;o)


There's the big cheesy smile she's been giving me lately




Of course... The girls will not sit still for a picture with their "other" Nana. My brother tried his best to hold Aiyana still, but Nana was losing her soldier quickly.



Nana looks flustered...



Not gonna happen.




Me with my mom, Nana & siblings.


Later that day we ate at Lou Malnati's Pizza for some yummy Chicago style deep dish pizza. The girl's orneryness persisted into the night. So everyone was trying their best to keep them entertained.





"I wanna get out!!!" Aiyana chanted over and over while we waited for our food. Look at my sister's face... ha, ha, ha. I love it. My sister was wondering how I put up with it. I told her that the girls were way out of their element on this trip. They were driving Dana and I "up a wall" at times.


At least one of them was entertained.



2 comments:

tbsomeday said...

lol--looks like you captured the mood of raising young children!!
when my kids are that way it always makes me feel bad for the days when i had no children and i though bad things in my mind about people who had naughty kids ;)

we have the dress clara was wearing on mother's day too :)

love you sister's face
LOL!

glad you had a (mostly) great mother's day!

Amberly said...

I love aiyana's big cheesy smile!