Saturday, May 14, 2011

It's May

I couldn't think of a clever title for this post, but then again... I usually can't come up with a clever title for many of my posts. I wanted to share some pictures from my camera before I jumped into the Mother's Day pictures from our trip to Chicago.

My dad gave us a bunch of fishhook cactus from his property in Cave Creek. They are blooming now so although they are a pretty scary looking plant they do produce those beautiful yellow cactus blooms.

TADA! I love to do this to Clara's hair in the bathtub ;o)


Silly Girls


They are probably thinking... GET ME DRESSED I'm freezing. If you know me... you know that I can hardly resist a photo opportunity.

1 comment:

tbsomeday said...

you missed your calling--you shoulda gone to school for hair!
lol
girls are adorable!
well placed bath towels :)

cactus looks very scare indeed--well named!