Sunday, April 17, 2011

A Weekend in April

This weekend was spent at home while Dana finished up some tax work for his clients and I carried the pager hoping to not hear a single beep out of it... So far I have been one lucky EEG Tech. The girls are enjoying some pb & j sandwiches at lunch time on Saturday.
I asked Aiyana to give Clara a hug and this is what Clara does in return ;o(. The other day Clara was full of love and tackling Aiyana with affectionate hugs. She's not in the mood today I guess. Playing with their dolls and doll strollers.
At the park by our house...


Clara is pointing to Dana and Aiyana while they are running on the grass. She wasn't too happy to be left out.



Lunch time at the park...
Clara was enjoying the strawberries...
While Aiyana enjoyed the Doritos... typical.



What a big girl!


Aiyana showing Clara how to climb the stairs...
She made it!







I love her little toddler legs, her stance, her feet and her cute little shoes...

They were playing 'Ring Around the Rosy' while standing still on their posts...
We all fall down...
Clara's turn...

I tried to show Aiyana how to use the monkey bars by pulling myself up and putting my legs on the bars to hang upside down. I think I pulled every ligament in each of my shoulders. Uggg.... What was I thinking?


video

1 comment:

tbsomeday said...

what fun pics!
love the table one!!

lol about the arm :)