Saturday, April 9, 2011

Rain... Rain... Go Away...

NO DON'T!!! I was just kidding. We LOVE the rain here. When it rains in Phoenix I feel like everything looks different, especially the colors. I am so use to seeing everything with the brightness of the sunlight here in Arizona. When the clouds roll in I sometimes feel that I can see the outside colors better because the sun isn't washing everything out. Rain brings a nice change and it cleans everything making it look like new. Normally we have most of our blinds closed this time of year in order to keep the sunlight out and the house cool, but today we opened all of our blinds. Aiyana was sure pleased to wake up and watch it rain for a while. Yep, this is exciting stuff in Phoenix.


1 comment:

tbsomeday said...

aw..cute pic watching the rain!
love the rain on the flower too
very pretty!

that's one thing i couldn't stand
blinds closed all the time
i know you have to b/c of the heat and sun...