Friday, April 29, 2011

Easter 2011 continued...

This is the best one I got of the two of them looking at the camera...



Aiyana imitating Dana who is trying to capture their attention for a very desparate picture taker (myself)... I thought the expression on her face was hilarious.





Say "cheese"!

Aiyana telling on Clara for standing on the couch...





Oh... hear we go again. Aiyana had just about had enough of Clara spilling all of the eggs out of her basket.



This picture says it all. Aiyana clearly looks angry with Clara. I believe she was telling her to not dump her eggs. Clara looks confused and guilty. She's probably thinking "I'm just trying to have fun... What did I do wrong?"



A very distraught Aiyana...



She's such a product of me... Cleaning up the mess.




1 comment:

tbsomeday said...

little sisters are frustrating