Thursday, April 14, 2011

After Daycare...

Some random, after daycare, pictures I've taken this week...
This little scooter that my mom saved from when I was little has become one of the girls favorite toys. This picture was taken right after Clara got three pokes for her 15 month immunizations ;o(

Clara made these bunny ears at daycare... She's so proud of her work and so am I.


I asked Aiyana what this was and she said "paint" . I said no "this" pointing at the picture once again. She said "name" thinking I was pointing to her name (which is spelled wrong by the way). She still can't tell me what she is drawing or painting. If I ask her what her artwork is she will answer color, paint, name or circles. Evidently they have been learning about clouds in daycare because she has come home with three different "cloud" projects. Here's Aiyana proudly showing off her work.

2 comments:

Jeri said...

I'm glad I kept the scooter! :-)

tbsomeday said...

it's awesome to have your stuff for your kids :)

bella made bunny ears too!