Sunday, March 20, 2011

Our Silly Girls

Look at this cheesy little face. Clara doesn't want to sit in her high chair anymore so she whines until one of us takes her out. She likes to sit in our lap while we eat... spoiled little one.

Aiyana's crazy static hair. I wish I would have gotten a picture of it when I first noticed it, she looked like she stuck her finger in a light socket.

Aiyana looked so pretty all dressed up for church today so I took a couple of pictures of her. I'm slacking on Clara pictures lately so stay tuned for some of her all dressed up.



2 comments:

Jeri said...

You know she looks like me don't you? lol I guess Clara does too, according to you. :-)

tbsomeday said...

casey started that kids on the lap habit--hard one to break! :)

have to laugh at you for the half naked pictures...since i always got so much crap for it!

dressed up pic is SO adorable!