Saturday, February 5, 2011

The Saddle Ranch

We started the night at The Saddle Ranch in Scottsdale Arizona.
~@~
I cannot recall what the dollar was all about, but I sure would like to know.

The same picture in black and white

Fun girls... Left to Right: Jenny, Mom, Karri, Amy, Tab & I



My friend Jenny and her boyfriend, Mo

The same picture in black and white...

Love these girls...

Silly Us


My mom and I


The same picture in black and white...


Someone ordered nachos and I didn't eat a single one... What was wrong with me?

They must have been good...

Goofing off...


Our waitress looks so happy about our picture taking frenzy...


The same picture in black and white...


1 comment:

tbsomeday said...

you take such fabulous pics amber
and you look awesome in every single one!

what a good time

i'm hoping the dollar thing comes to me in a dream
i thought that was axis?
did we do it there too??

thanks again for letting me borrow your everything! ;)