Friday, December 24, 2010

Suns/Heat Game

For Christmas I got Dana two Suns/Heat tickets, lower bowl, 15th row. I told him he could take anyone he wanted, but he'd better take me ;o).

Dana touching Joe Montana's helmet. He wanted me to take a picture of him kissing it, but I wouldn't let him do it.


LeBron James

Pre game...


Jordan Sparks

LeBron James

The Miami Heat - Pre game



Muhammad Ali & Larry Fitzgerald


Steve Nash


The Phoenix Suns - Pre game





US Airway's Center




Here's a clip of the half-time drum show. It actually sounded pretty awesome, but it doesn't sound so great on video.


1 comment:

tbsomeday said...

looks fun!
nice gift :)

LOVE the drum show!!
very impressive to drum and move your body at the same time
i woulda loved to see that in person
thanks for the clip!