Friday, December 31, 2010

Our Christmas Eve and Christmas

Ready for an influx of more pictures...

My family is in town so I better post as I go or I will be too over-whelmed when they leave... I must keep up ;o)

Happy Clara


The girls playing with their kitchen set...


Cousins



My favorite nephew, Mason.


There were like 12 of these pictures on my camera and the only two that turned out nice were the two my brother decided to make a face in so there ya go...

Opening presents at Nana's house...




Like mother, like daughter...



Aiyana wouldn't let go of the chap stick we got her as a stocking stuffer.


She must have some chapped lips ;o)

Big girl panties...


My sister

Clara opening presents...


Clara's new piggy bank...


Clara's new toy from Nana. She LOVES it.


I don't have words to explain this one, it speaks for itself (my sister's boyfriend, Joey)...


My beautiful Mommy

1 comment:

tbsomeday said...

i LOVE those first pics of clara
LOVE them!!

chapstick--always always always a hit!
go for gloss with a stick next year
hands down winner

love the pics
at christmas with my family right now :)