Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Eve

As mentioned in an earlier post, my Christmas Eve was cut short with the news that I would be in monitoring a surgery the following morning (Christmas Day) at work. We made the best of it, though, and here are some of the few pictures that we took on Christmas Eve.
~@~
I baked Almond Joy Cookies and Chocolate Andes Mint Cookies.

Nana & Aiyana. We spent Christmas Eve at my mom's house.

Nana & Clara


My Family (typical - Aiyana wouldn't sit still)


Our tree with all of the gifts.


4 comments:

Jeri said...

Obviously a bad hair day for me...not good at all!!! But, the kids look cute in these pictures!

Jeri said...

I forgot to add that you and Dana look really good!

tbsomeday said...

great pictures!

mmmmmmmmmmm
me and cindy will take some of those cookies!

Nick said...

Great pix of your family! We really enjoyed the cookies; Santa did too. So, what happened on day 6 to give us away?