Sunday, October 17, 2010

Clara's Standing

I seem to be more fixated on the fact that there are dust bunnies flying all over in this video, but I caught Clara's second success at standing on her own. I am so proud of Clara, she just turned 9 months. My prediction was that Clara would walk at 11 months since she sat two months ahead of Aiyana. I might be right. Clara has really surprised me because she seemed more wobbly than Aiyana did at her age so I thought that she might be behind on a lot of the physical milestones. I was also worried about Clara not babbling consonants as Aiyana was babbling away from the time she was only 3-4 months old. Now Clara says a lot and she will even say mama more with me and dada more with Dana.


video

2 comments:

Zach said...

That is so awesome. We have that same chair too.

tbsomeday said...

aw, look at those wobbly little legs
she is so cute!
i couldn't see the video at work...so it's taken my til now to get a chance to comment

ps
happy birthday eve!