Sunday, September 5, 2010

Clara 7 1/2 Months Old

I feel so bad for not keeping up with Clara's monthly photos. I skipped five months and almost skipped 7 months, but I caught it before she turned 8 months. It's tough to get pictures of just Clara because Aiyana always wants to jump in the photo. So I took these while Aiyana was upstairs ;o).






Clara is coming into her own. I love to watch her while she tries to play with Aiyana. The look in her eyes shows that she is so eager to get up and start running around with her big sister. I always thought that Clara would be the more mild tempered one of the two, but she is just as feisty as Aiyana is. Boy are we going to have our hands full when these girls become teenagers.
~@~
I don't think I posted it yet, but Clara is in the 96th percentile for height and 56th percentile for weight. She is just as tall as Aiyana was at 12 months.

2 comments:

tbsomeday said...

she seriously looks like a doll
she is so beautiful amber

Zach said...

Gorgeous. Can't wait to see her