Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Clara LOVES to eat

So now I have two children who LOVE food. I guess they take after their mom and dad ;o)

While Aiyana's climbing the shelves to the pantry to find what she wants, Clara is leaned forward in her highchair acting as if she is not patient enough for the spoon to reach her mouth. You can hear Aiyana in the background saying "I want food... I want food", but she had just eaten. Clara's eating so fast that she gags on her food before she swallows it. Check her out...

video

This girl can eat... I nurse Clara in the morning then at daycare she gets 4 bottles, 2 servings of oatmeal and 2 servings of rice cereal as well as a serving of fruit or vegetables. After I bring Clara home she is nursed twice (right when we get home and before bed) and she also has a serving of either fruit or vegetables and oatmeal before bed.

1 comment:

tbsomeday said...

lol--she's like a little baby bird :)
i can't believe she's old enough to eat food already!
time flies!!
she's beautiful :)