Sunday, June 13, 2010

Our Little Girls

Aiyana is almost 2 (22 months) and Clara just turned 5 months today. I can't believe it, 2 and 5 months... I don't know which one is more shocking to me. I can't believe how quickly they grow up. Aiyana is wearing an outfit that her grandma and grandpa Cummings bought for her and Clara is sporting a sailor outfit from Great Nana and Great Aunt Vicki.




Of course there are more pictures of Clara because she's at a more photogenic age. I am lucky to get Aiyana to sit for even one shot any more. I can't wait until the cheesy "say cheese" face kicks in because I know a lot of kids go through that phase too. Ah well, Clara will have to endure my photo craziness alone until Aiyana starts liking to have her picture taken once again.

2 comments:

tbsomeday said...

oh my goodness they are ADORABLE!!!!
what cute outfits!!!!!!!
my mom loves sailor outfits...i'll have to make sure she pulls this post up!

where does the time go?

Darren said...

Good luck with the diet! The girls look really cute together. Hope to see all of you soon.