Sunday, April 25, 2010

Clara's Sick

It was probably inevitable with daycare and all, but now the baby is sick. First Aiyana, now Clara. Clara doesn't seem to be as sick as Aiyana was so I hope it's just a minor cold. Maybe the good ol' breast milk will keep her immune system nice and strong. Aiyana went to five months before she got sick and it was just a mild cold when she did. Course Aiyana didn't have a toddler sticking her fingers in her face or giving her wet, slobbery kisses when I'm not looking. I guess I have to keep telling myself that sickness builds immunity.

3 comments:

tbsomeday said...

ugh, sorry amber :(
it SUCKS having a sick baby...the breathing and eating thing is such a challenge
but...like you said, it's inevitable and ...one more rung on the immunity ladder

Michelle said...

I hope she gets to feeling better! I don't see how you handle being surrounded by all that cuteness with those two precious girls!

Lindsey and Adam said...

I hate sick babies! I hope she feels better soon. I get so stressed out and worried when they are sick. I know what you mean about the wet slobbery kisses and sticking fingers in her mouth. Hopefully we can keep Eden free from sickness as well.