Thursday, April 1, 2010

Black Eyed Peas

I think I will have to put this concert up with the likings of Metallica... yep... it ranked right up there. I was super excited to go to this concert, but I must admit that I was skeptical as to how good they would sound while performing live. I have been to plenty of rock concerts in my day (Metallica being my favorite), but never a hip hop concert. Actually, this was both mine and Dana's first Hip Hop concert. I have been told that hip hop music doesn't sound that good at concerts because it is difficult to get the acoustics right and the sound is nothing like what you would hear on the radio. Well, the Black Eyed Peas sure sounded good to me and we had killer seats to make the experience even better. I had a great time and the music was awesome. I knew just about every song, even for the opening act (Ludacris). Thanks for the Valentine's Day gift Dana! It was a spectacular idea ;o)

4 comments:

Amberly said...

what a blast!! so glad you got to get out for the night!

Karri said...

Looked cool from your video!!!

glad you both had a good time!!

tbsomeday said...

wow!!! looks like they put on a darned good show!
glad you had a great time!!
did dana like it?

ludacris opened? i thought he was his own man...he musta took a backslide--though tied in with the bep is a pretty good gig i bet :)

Jana said...

How fun! You did have great seats!! Great gift idea from Dana.