Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween 2009

Aiyana trick-or-treats like an old pro. That little stinker would grab huge handfuls of candy. We are so proud ;o). I'd like to say that we taught her well, but this was her first time ever trick-or-treating. I dressed her as Tinkerbell and I put her hair in a bun. Right after I fixed her hair she would look at her reflection in the mirror with the biggest grin and tilt her head from side to side as if she were admiring herself. What a cutie pie.


video

4 comments:

tbsomeday said...

aw--what a cute little tinkerbell!

glad she's good at getting the candy!
make sure you eat that up--you don't want her having too much sugar :) lol

Scattered Brain said...

So cute, She makes a great Tinker Bell

Kaytlinn's Blog through Mommy's eyes!! said...

ADORABLE!! And to think not too much longer till you have another one...This pregnancy has flown...maybe time just has...either way. It dosnt seem like its been that long already! I am so happy for you guys!!

Scrap Happy said...

HEy Amber - sorry I haven't gotten to you about your "Count Your Blessings" board - I ended up not being able to do it the night we planned, obviously... just let me know when you want to come over, I'm available usually every afternoon and most nights...

SHellie
602*309-4093