Sunday, October 25, 2009

Aiyana's Grow Stick

Isn't it wonderful? A lady from my church, and her husband, have a business where they make these grow sticks to keep records of your child's height. Their business is called Papa's Grow Sticks. These are perfect gift ideas and can be made with a personalized touch. The packaging was great and the stick included all the supplies you need from marking your child's height to mounting the stick properly on the wall.


Here is the bag I can use to store Aiyana's when she is too old to have it hanging on her bedroom wall.

Aiyana's new room is a princess frog theme so the grow stick was decorated to match the theme of her room.



Here it is in puzzle form. The pieces fit together to make one long grow stick.



I will include a picture of it hanging in her room when I am ready to post all of the pictures of her cute new bedroom.

5 comments:

tbsomeday said...

very cute and a great gift idea!

tbsomeday said...

yay!
no security code :)
i'm bad at those, lol

~Angela (mommylawyer) said...

I hope you don't mind me posting here... You're right on the boy name - we're going to name him Thomas Becket and call him Becket! Thanks for stopping by my blog! :)

Mandy said...

Very cute! ;) Can't wait to see the room.

http://snowdaze.blogspot.com (aka ReadySetGo)

Sandi said...

Amber, I'm so glad you like it. What a fun design to create.