Sunday, September 27, 2009

Pay It Forward

I received a gift today from a blog post I responded to in May... Thanks Rebekah!!! It is a neat idea so I thought I better keep the idea alive.

{The Rules}
1. Be one of the first THREE bloggers to leave a comment on this post, which then entitles you to a handmade item from me~something crafty or yummy, who knows?!

2. Winners must post this challenge on their blog, meaning that they will 'Pay It Forward,' creating a handmade gift~anything, for the first THREE bloggers who leave a comment on their post about this giveaway!

3. The gift that you send to your friends can be from any price range and you have 365 days to make/ship your item. This means you should be willing to maintain your blog at least until you receive your gift and have shipped your gifts.

My gift is a re-usable shopping bag with a coupon organizer. I use coupons so it is perfect.

3 comments:

Julia said...

I loved the movie and I love the idea! I dont want to steal the thunder from your "Real" friends (vs internet friends lol) So you do not have to count me. I just wanted to say it is a cool idea!

Amber said...

As long as you will give me your address, you will get a gift. The rules are, the first three comments. The baby fit mommas should count too ;o)

tbsomeday said...

fun idea!
i'm in :)