Thursday, September 17, 2009

Iowa - Aiyana's Last First Birthday

Okay, okay... we went over-board on the birthdays with Aiyana, but I couldn't miss the opportunity to celebrate Happy Joes style. I really wished to have her first birthday at Happy Joes and I got my wish... a little late, but we did it. We went for the lunch buffet at the Le Claire Happy Joes and the wait staff was wonderful. They asked us what pizzas we wanted on the buffet and even put in a giant chocolate cookie pie for us. I LOVE Happy Joes Pizza.


video

I know it seems so cruel to honk this horn around the little ones, but it is part of tradition and yes... typically they cry. It wouldn't be a Happy Joes birthday without the horn, though.

1 comment:

tbsomeday said...

she held off a long time on the cry
i was waiting for it
very cute